The “Greatest Show under the Sun,” the Delray Affair, returns for its fifty-second year from April 25-27. The largest arts and craft festival in the Southeast United States, the event takes place along the palm tree lined downtown streets of Delray Beach and stretches 12 city blocks from the Intracoastal to NW 2nd Avenue, grounds of Delray Beach Center for the Arts and Old School Square Park. More than 700 artisans, crafters and business exhibitors will take over downtown Delray Beach with an eclectic mix of fine art, great crafts and funky products, interspersed with live music, beer and wine gardens, food, street entertainers and more.
Dates and times are as follows:
- Friday, April 25 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Saturday, April 26 from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 27 from 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- $5 County Parking Garage – West Atlantic Avenue; next to Courthouse/behind library
- $5 Parking Garage - Old School Square
- $5 at City Hall – City Attorney’s office & grass lot